Lisette van de Sandt is only allowed to process the data you have provided to her under certain circumstances. The Privacy Law (General Data Protection Regulation) intends to protect the privacy of individuals. It limits the usage of your personal data by others. On the basis of this law, Lisette van de Sandt has the following obligations to her customers:
- To inform them in which way and with what purpose data is processed by Lisette van de Sandt.
- To notify you on who has access to the data.
- To ask permission to be able to process certain kinds of data.
Lisette van de Sandt values your privacy. Therefore, Lisette van de Sandt expands on how she uses your data, what the purpose is of utilising it and for what kind of data processing she explicitly has to get your consent.
2. The personal data used by Lisette van de Sandt and its purpose.
Lisette van de Sandt (potentially) processes your personal data if you are a (potential) customer of Lisette van de Sandt, have registered for the newsletters of Lisette van de Sandt or have gotten in touch with us by filling out the contact form. Lisette van de Sandt collects your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. These data enable us:
- To administer the agreements made between customers and Lisette van de Sandt financially and administratively;
- To provide our services;
- To reach (potential) customers when needed;
- To further develop and optimise our services;
- To provide you with tailor-made information (direct marketing).
Lisette van de Sandt collects IP-addresses of (potential) customers that visit the website. These data enable us:
- To register which internet site/internet pages you visit;
- To improve the functionality and content of the website;
- To register what topics or applications (potential) customers are interested in.
- To ensure that you do not keep receiving the same information;
- To improve our product range.
Explanatory note on the placement of cookies
A cookie is a small piece of data that is placed on (the IP-address) of your computer by a website and that collects information about your visit to the Lisette van de Sandt website.
If you visit our website, cookies are automatically placed that enable us to collect certain data based on the IP-address of your computer. This concerns information like how often you visit our website and what topics you are interested in.
3. Providing personal data to third parties
Lisette van de Sandt does not provide personal data to individuals or companies outside the Lisette van de Sandt-organisation, unless:
- This is a legal obligation;
- This is required to execute the agreement between yourself and Lisette van de Sandt;
4.Obligations/secure access/confidentiality/retention period
- The usage of a personal password to log on to the digital system by every person that works for Lisette van de Sandt.
- Personal data confidentiality being a requirement for all people that work for Lisette van de Sandt.
- Lisette van de Sandt having taken technical measures to secure the system in place against external breaches in a way that corresponds to the law.
- Your personal data will only be saved for as long as this is required for a proper administration. The law can prescribe other retention periods. Should this be the case, Lisette van de Sandt will adhere to the prescribed legal retention period.
5. Your rights as a data subject
- The right to be informed: the right to know whether and what personal data have been processed and to what end.
- The right of access: the right of access and to obtain a copy of the data insofar as this does not negatively affect the privacy of others.
- The right to rectification, supplementation or erasure should this be necessary (right to rectification and erasure). The right of (partial) erasure can only be fulfilled in case the preservation of data is not of considerable importance to others or is required by law.
- The right to restrict processing: the right to restrict processing of your personal data in certain cases;
- The right data portability: the right to receive your saved personal data in order to transfer it to another organization;
- Rights in in relation to automated decision-making and profiling. In case of an automated decision, the right exists for the decision to be made by human interference.
Should you want to exercise your rights, you can do this by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your request is denied, you will receive an explanation. A potential reason could be that your file contains information that is or could be relevant to others. You will receive a reply within 48 hours after your request has been received.
Should you have a complaint about the way your personal data are processed, you can contact Lisette van de Sandt to try and resolve the issue together.
In case you have any other questions/remarks/suggestions, please contact us via email@example.com/or +31 6 5093 1124.
Naturally Lisette van de Sandt will confidentially and carefully handle the personal data provided in this respect.