How to give radically candid feedback in a kind and direct way and to guard your boundaries to remain creative, healthy and productive.
In this interactive workshop:
- You’ll learn why setting boundaries is so important to maintain focus and do your best work (hint: your brain is not a computer and multitasking doesn’t exist).
- You’ll define your own boundaries and will learn how to guard them.
- You’ll discover radical candour: how to give clear direct feedback based on a good relationship and remaining human.
- You will discover why the combination of remaining human and direct is especially compelling for women to overcome the unconscious bias that causes a woman who makes a harsh remark to be seen as btch and a man to be described as decisive.
- Practice in small groups and 1-on-1 how to give and receive radically candid feedback – compliments and criticism – and then apply it directly in your work.
- 4 hours
- Online or on location
- Small group of 4-12 participants