Convincing people during meetings and dazzling people with your presentations is an art. Particularly in an online setting. How can you make a good first impression in front of the camera and convince online?
During the interactive workshop convincing people online you discover how you can set up your own desk studio, how you can make a good first impression in front of the camera and give a convincing performance. During the session you’ll be able to give it a go yourself, so you’ll be able to apply what you’ve learned straight away.
- How you can make a good first impression in front of the camera, including: framing, the way you dress and camera-settings.
- To look at yourself as if you were in the audience so you can use unconscious bias to your advantage.
- How you can set up your own desk studio, including: lighting, technical set-up, sound quality and background.
- How to design convincing presentations that keep people engaged.
- You can deliver a convincing online performance. Think about: using your voice, breathing, eye movements, words, energy, connection to the audience, storytelling, improvisation and responding to unexpected situations.
- How to read facial and micro-expressions so you understand the true response of your audience.
Everyone that participates in online meetings or holds online presentations regularly and wishes to have more impact.
- 2-hour online Zoom-session.
- Group of maximum 20 participants.
About Lisette van de Sandt | Positive Change
Lisette van de Sandt is an entrepreneur and people-oriented change manager. During change journeys, she uses interactive online sessions to inspire people and get them going together. As a former TedX Venlo speakers coach, she guides speakers to get across their innovative ideas in a clear and inspiring way.