Nowadays organisations are everchanging: competition is getting heated, the market is continuously changing and the pressure to perform is on. How do you successfully lead employees in these competitive conditions? Experience how you can successfully inspire employees through positive and cooperative leadership. We’ll challenge your view on leadership and show you how to get going immediately.
Looking for? Interesting for?
- Just looking for some inspiration and quick tips on how to get going immediately? Then the 90-minute Positive Leadership inspiration workshop is for you.
- Ready to practice all techniques intensively yourself? Then the 2-day intensive Positive Leadership (online) training programme is for you.
Positive Leadership inspiration workshop
- 90-minute interactive inspiration workshop
- Key learnings: at the end of the session you’ll:
- Understand why a positive and cooperative leadership style lead to engaged employees and better performance.
- You’ll have insight into 6 positive leadership principles and practical suggestion to get started straight away.
- Have bonded and shared your own leadership stories with other participants through the interactive experiments.
- Online Zoom-session
- Group of maximum 25 participants
Positive Leadership training series
In the Positive Leadership training programme, you’ll experience first-hand how you can lead in a positive and cooperative way. As a result, your employees will perform better and will be more engaged at work.
This training programme improves your leadership skills and makes you aware of your personal leadership priorities. Following a short theoretical introduction to challenge your view on leadership, the training consists mainly of practical experiments, that enable you to practice your leadership skills interactively. There’s plenty of time to dive into your own cases and sharing experiences with other participants as well.
- You understand why a positive and cooperative leadership style leads to engaged employees and better performance.
- You’re able to lead difficult situations and complex changes in a positive and sincere way.
- You’re able to involve colleagues and partners and get them excited about change so they can bring their strengths to the table.
- You’ll have developed your leadership skills, such as: using positive language, building trust, empowering employees, giving bad news, “reading” people and dealing with uncertainty.
- You manage yourself in a positive way and approach your daily leadership responsibilities more mindfully.
Is this training programme suitable for you?
This training programme is for team leaders and managers, who would like to master leadership in a positive and authentic way and lead their team to great performance. It is suitable for both future managers and seasons leaders that are looking for new techniques and insight to more effectively lead their teams.
- 2 days on location.
- 3 x half day online Zoom-sessions and approximately 4 hours of online content.
- Group of 4-10 participants.
Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 6 5093 1124.