Leading change in a way that gets colleagues excited? Experience how positivity inspires people to take an active role in change. Positive change is anything but fuzzy but offers specific techniques to get people going. Less resistance, more change.
What did participants think?
- “I really loved, how energetically you gave the “seminar” and with such a positive attitude. I liked it also that you involved everyone so actively! The practical tips are helpful and are easily applicable in practice.”
- “Short and clear presentation, that focused on the key aspects. Focus on daily practice with examples. Really loved it! Thanks.”
- “+ Positive energy, positive attitude and likeable. + Experiments and involving the participants was fun + Eye-opener: different way of thinking has hit home! Really lovely workshop.”
- “The seminar was refreshing and really well structured. I received good practical tips for change management. The interactiveness and exercises were really enjoyable”.
- “+ Interactive, voting, practice-oriented, well-structured, positive and professional trainer!”
- Just looking for inspiration and practical tips on how to get going immediately? Then the 90-minute Positive Change inspiration workshop is for you.
- Ready to apply all the Positive Change techniques to your own change initiatives? Then the Positive Change training series is for you.
Positive Change inspiration workshop
- 90-minute interactive inspiration workshop
- Key learnings: at the end of the session you’ll:
- Understand how positivity inspires people to take an active role in change processes
- Have insight into 8 positive change techniques and practical suggestion to get started straight away.
- Grasp how key techniques have successfully been applies in several case studies and have several examples of how organisations got it horribly wrong.
- Have learned by sharing change experiences and practical examples with other participants.
- Online Zoom-session
- Group of maximum 25 participants
Positive Change Training series
Change has always been around, but it has just gotten a hell of a lot quicker. How can you lead change in a rapidly changing world? Instead of losing support and trying to deal with resistance, during this training you’ll experience how you can approach change in a positive and cooperative way, so people actually support your initiative and help implement it.
This two-day interactive training consists mainly of interactive workshop exercises, so you’ll actually experience positive change. You will have ample opportunity to practise your change leadership skills. Naturally, relevant theoretical background is also given, as are real examples of successful (and failed) change initiatives. You can also work on your current change initiative(s) using the tips and recommendations provided specifically for your initiative.
- To understand what it takes to lead change successfully – the difference between traditional change and positive change.
- To be able to lead change initiatives utilising various change methodologies and frameworks (ranging from interactive collaborative days to more project-based approaches).
- To be able to involve colleagues and other stakeholders so they enthusiastically take on an active role.
- To have brushed up your change management leadership skills (such as cooperative leadership, reading people and positive moderation).
- Positive Change basics
- Designing change as an experience
- Change methods like appreciative inquiry, SOAR, Simu-real, Fishbowl, Open Space, Mastermind etc.
- Organising events and inviting positively
- Designing online events
- Moderating and engaging participants
- Celebrating success and follow-up
- Leading change
- On motivation and (emotional) responses to change
- Guiding people through the phases of change
- Dealing with emotions and uncertainty
- Dealing with resistance
- Dealing with imposed change
- Communicating clearly and appreciatively
- Posing appreciative questions
- Deep listening
- Reading people: body language and micro-expressions
- Engaging people through storytelling
Is this one suitable for you?
This training is particularly interesting for people in leadership positions that regularly lead change initiatives and for project and change management professionals. The training can be given in Dutch, English, German, French or Spanish.
- 2 days on location.
- 3 x half day online Zoom-sessions and approximately 4 hours of online content.
- Group of 4-10 participants.
Drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org or shout out using + 31 6 5093 1124.
Already excited are: